- korona norweska
- 5 213 985
- 323 802 km2
Fishing trip to Lofoten
On the Internet there are so many images of monsters from the depths that you can stretch your wrist when surfing the Barents Sea with a mouse. But why not use both wrists and even whole hands to catch these specimens? The waters of northern Norway provide such an opportunity.
In particular, we encourage you to travel to Lofoten, because it is not only one of the best fishing grounds, but it is also one of the most beautiful places in the world. This Norwegian archipelago has been recognized by the National Geographic as the most beautiful islands.
These are probably the only fisheries that guarantee success for every angler. Large cods, coleys and cusks do not give the angler time to admire unique fjords. However, you can always relax by changing the fishing technique, and in fabulous circumstances of nature patiently wait for the king of these waters, which is halibut.Because it is the halibut that attracts anglers from all over the world to Lofoten with its bravery and size.Czytaj więcej
This ardent, gigantic flounder is a fish for a patient angler, who is often rewarded with a huge dose of adrenaline after a long wait.
Of course, the northern seas are not always particularly welcoming when it comes to the weather. And when Njord will have a bad mood, we can visit nearby attractions such as Narvik, the Second World War Museum. In Trondenes, we will learn about the fate of the Red Army in Norway, and see the biggest cannon of Hitler in Scandinavia. We can also move even further, to the Vikings, by admiring the museum where their largest residence found in Europe is located.
If this is your first trip to the sea and you don’t know where to fish and how to fish and what to fish with, be calm!
- We will take you to the fishery!
- And we’ll chose the bait!
- We will peel your fish!
- And light up the grill!
- And we will drink beer together.
- But the trophy must be towed by yourself….
Information for anglers from Russia!
The Russian language is not foreign to us! The experience coming from our expeditions to Siberia allows us to understand even the Russian sense of humour, which is more difficult than mastering the language itself;). So call or write in Russian!
Did you know:
- Norway is one of the world’s largest oil and gas exporters.
- In Norway, whales are still hunted.
- There is a 500€ fine for exceeding the speed by 10 km/h.
- Norway is not a member of the European Union. With high GDP, it would have to pay more into the EU budget than it would have to pay from it.
- A meeting in Stockholm and a bus trip to Lapland (800 km – 9 h).
- Rest after travel and accommodation in the Borgafall mountains.
- Breakfast and continuation of the trip with breaks for meals and admire of the unique Lapland tundra (900km – 13 h).
- The evening arrival to the fishing base (the choice of base depends on the season of the year).
- After breakfast we will get acquainted with the conditions of safety at sea, we will discuss fishing techniques, the use of echosounder and GPS.
- Adventure-hungry anglers can go straight to the water for their trophies, and less experienced participants are advised to get acquainted with the terrain.
- Daily fishing.
- Check out the base and leave in the morning.
- Accommodation in Swedish Lapland.
- Arrival to Stockholm.