- Kazakh, Russiani
- 17 670 900
- 2 724 900 km2
Visit the exotic part of Siberia!
Kazakhstan is a true geographical giant, the ninth largest country in the world. It is a country not appreciated by many tourists, although it is quite friendly and well discovered.Kazakhstan is very safe and it has good air connections, no visas and tasty exotic cuisine.And all this is conducive to tourism, which…. actually does not exist there.•
Let this be explained by the Kazakh legend:
“Allah created the world, one nation got rich forests, green fields and wide rivers.Another nation got beautiful mountains and blue lakes.Czytaj więcej
Kazakh got only the steppe. Kazakh got offended but he went to ask Allah to be kind to the steppe people. And Allah took from the bag the rest of gifts and dispersed the picturesque mountains, lakes with crystal clear water and fast-flowing streams. And he spread the emerald meadows and covered the mountains with a sharp carpet of various trees and shrubs. The forests were filled with animals and birds, lakes became enriched with fish and meadows with insects and butterflies, which are nowhere in the world.But the legend doesn’t mention that you have to be very obstinate to reach these wonderful places. These pearls of Kazakhstan are hidden deep in the steppes. And this country is full of steppes. It is probably the size of the steppes that discourages tourists from travelling through this empty, but beautifully diversified country. Because it is not easy to travel here.
In our offer we encourage you to visit the most interesting places of Kazakhstan, scattered across the gigantic steppes.
Our suggestions for spending 12 days in Kazakhstan:
- Almaty – the former capital. Exotic cuisine and architecture (eg. mosques) take us into the world of Central Asia.
- Bektau Ata – mountains on the steppes.
- Kaindy Lake created as a result of the 1910 earthquake. The trees trapped inside the lake are the adornment of the reservoir, which attracts photography enthusiasts and supporters of unusual diving in the underwater forest.
- The Sharyn Canyon is something unique throughout the whole Asia. It is a sandstone with 200 m high walls, composing a 150 km long canyon, which resembles the Great Canyon of Colorado.
- Aral Sea / Lake – rather what remains after it. Its history is the greatest ecological catastrophe in mankind’s history, to which the Soviet authorities contributed by draining water from rivers feeding the lake.
- During a long trip through Kazakhstan, we will visit people from the steppe and we will learn about their culture and culinary delicacies.
- And finally we will visit the so-called Asian Las Vegas – Astana. And does this city really resemble Las Vegas? Mmmmm… Rate it by yourself! Welcome!
Kazakhstan is a difficult country to travel. Be patient, because the patience on the endless steppes is needed like water.
Did you know:
- This is the largest landlocked country in the world. Despite this, it has its own naval fleet.
- Kazakhstan achieved the independence from the USSR on the 16th of December 1991.
- It is the 9th largest country in the world.
- The area of the Kazakh Steppe equals 804.5 thousand of squared kilometres.